Covid-19 prevention measures
With reference to the guidelines for the reopening of Economic and Productive Activities issued by the Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces in which the indications to be applied for each type of exercise are described, our activity intends to list some of the points contained within them, highlighting the measures introduced and applied for their services.
- Provide adequate information on prevention measures, which can also be understood by customers of other nationalities
On our boats it is possible to find useful information regarding the behaviors to be respected
- Body temperature can be detected, preventing access in case of temperature> 37.5 ° C
Our business is equipped with thermometers for detecting the temperature
- The reception service clerk must clean the equipment used at the end of each work shift, ensuring frequent cleaning and disinfection of all environments and premises, with particular attention to common areas and surfaces touched more frequently.
At the end of each service, our boats undergo a cleaning and washing procedure which is useful to prevent situations that can promote contagion
- Ensure wide availability and accessibility to hand hygiene systems with hydro-alcoholic solutions in various locations within the facility, promoting their frequent use by customers and employees.
On our boats there are dedicated stations with the presence of gel for hand sanitation
- Each object provided for use by the structure to the guest must be disinfected before and after each use.
The equipment (sheets, masks and more) that are supplied undergo daily washing and sanitizing procedures useful for the prevention of contagion.
- Guests must always wear a mask (when in common areas), while employees are required to use the mask always when in the presence of customers and in any circumstance in which it is not possible to guarantee the interpersonal distance of at least one meter.
Our skippers are all equipped with a mask for compliance with the legislation if it is not possible to maintain minimum social distances, and will inform customers on the situations in which to equip themselves both on board and once disembarked
- Ensure compliance with the interpersonal spacing of at least one meter in all common areas and favor the differentiation of routes within the structures, with particular attention to the entrance and exit areas (here to say that perhaps the entrances and descents require order and distance between staff and guests)
Respect for the social distance is favored by the distance between the command post of the boat and the posts dedicated to guests